SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FOTD: Sigma Defining Eyes by Tiffany D Palette!

Hi My Loves!!!

While I was at Target the other day I picked up some new masacra as I need more and they didn't have my favorite Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions (wah wah wah). Thanks for all the tips of trying Amazon btw.. I appreciate it :) I got the new Loreal False Fiber Lashes in Black Lacquer. It was $7.04.

WATCH MY REVIW HERE:


Here's my FOTD pictures and a list of the makeup I'm wearing :)









You'll notice in the picture below that the liner has already gone into the crease :/ (That's after about 15 minutes of wearing it).... POO!!! Let me know if you guys would like a review on the Defining Eyes Palette by Sigma & Tiffany D.


FACE
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation "130 Shell" w/ F88
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer "Fair" w/ P88
Max Factor Natural Minerals Bronzer w/ F40
Physicians Formula Mineral Glow earls Blush "Rose Pearl" w/ F10
Mac Studio Silver Dusk w/ F25

EYES 
Mac Paint "Bare Canvas"
Maybelline Define A Brow "Medium Brown" w/ E80
Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

LIPS
Mac In Synch & Boldly Bare Lip Liner
Maybelline Color Whispers "Mocha Muse 20"

BRUSHES 

WANNA SEE MY BABY SISTOR'S NEW HAIR THAT I DID???

Thanks so much for reading/watching :)

Happy Hump Day!