SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Week in Instagram Pictures #2!

Hi My Loves!!!

I quite enjoyed doing last weeks post showing my Instagram pictures so I thought why not do it again.... Let me know if you like these kind of posts :) 
(my instagram is just samschuerman) 

This was a major score at good ol' Walfart (that's not a typo, it's what I call it, because I can.... haha). They were on the clearance section, so I picked up a few bags :) They are soooo yummy!!!


Here's one of my favorite cereals... gotta love some snap, crackle & pop!!! I eat mine with sliced bananas or strawberries in it. YUM! 
Random Fact: I've never made rice crispy treats.... I really should!


I went to le Target on Saturday and found these on clearance for only $2.88 for the shorter ones and $3.88 for the tall one!!!! Normally they're $9.99 and $12.99! I love clearance! I put these next to the stove on the counter and put all of my main utensils in them. Makes cooking a little snazzier (that's what I tell myself)...
You could use these as a vase of course too :)


I recently got some new face masks from Maskeraide. I was hoping to find a few minutes to try one out this weekend.... it didn't happen haha!!! Oh busy, busy life :) Maybe next weekend! Isn't is cute packaging? So fun!!!


That's all I snapped this week.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 

Happy Monday :)