SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 4, 2012

How To Dry Your Nails Instantly!

Hi My Loves!!!

So I came across a pin on Pinterest (surprise, surprise), that said if you spray Pam on your freshly painted nails, that they would dry instantly.....

I thought I would try it.... IT WORKED!!!! Goodbye to the days of sitting there wafting my hands around in the air, blowing on them like a total ding dong!!! I was a little nervous as it seems weird to spray Pam on your finger nails but as soon as I did, the nails were totally dry and completely set :)

I just rinsed all the extra Pam off with cold water and then carefully dried them with a paper towel and there they were..... beautiful shiny and dried nails!


So if you hate wafting and blowing on your freshly painted nails forever only to find that as soon as you touch something, they are smudged.....

TRY PAM!!! You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it! Haha, I had to say it ;)

Hope this helps! Let me know if you try it!

Thanks for reading :)

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

Sam

xxxx