SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Makeup: Bunny Inspired!!!

Hi My Loves!!!

It's that time of year..... EASTER!!! This week is ALL ABOUT EASTER WEEK on my You Tube channel so here is my first Easter tutorial for you :)

Watch it here:



This was inspired by the Easter Bunny himself!
 White fur, baby pink ears and nose make the Easter bunny one of my favorite holiday characters because those are my most favorite colors together :) Plus I love bunnies!

(Photo source: Google)

So if you are looking for a soft and feminine makeup look to wear on Easter but still want to feel like you're in the festive spirit, then EAR you go :) Haha... get it?





*FACE*
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Intensity 2.0
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Lioele Jewel Mix Marble Blusher
Lorac Perfectly Lit Luminous 

*EYES*
Mac Paint Bare Canvas
Mac Lingering
Urban Decay Cream Shadow Moonshine
NYX e/s Cotton Candy
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics e/s Lucky
Lorac e.s Negligee
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick in London
Essence Stay With Me Long lasting Lipgloss in Me & My Ice Cream

*BRUSHES*

Of course I had to go with baby pink accessories too :)


Hello Kitty Bracelet: Made with Luv Designs on Facebook ( I think she no longer has a facebook)
Heart Bracelet: Aquamarine Bracelets


Pink Sparkly Stretch Bracelet: Aquamarine Bracelets


Dogeared Love Pebble Necklace: Hautelook


Hello Kitty Earrings: Made With Luv Designs


And it wouldn't be a bunny inspired makeup look without my super snazzy pink BUNNY EARS!!! WOOHOOOOO!!
 I got these at The Dollar Store :) They had green ones too (the boys got green)....

Thanks so much for watching/reading!!!

Happy All About Easter Week!

Sam

xxxx