SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 26, 2012

FOTD: 5 Minute Makeup & Half of My Outfit haha!!!


Hi My Loves!!!

I was asked by someone on Twitter to do an easy spring time 5 minute makeup tutorial. This was actually perfect because this is how I often do my makeup on the days that I'm not filming, as I'm usually in a rush to get out the door or quickly slapping it on.....

Watch the tutorial here:


And some of my outfit... haha, some of my pictures didn't turn out so you get to see half of me! You can just play dress up on the other half :)




Bracelet: Cookie Lee Jewelry
Dogeared Love Pebble Necklace: Hautelook
Tank top: Pretty sure it's Banana Republic
Earrings: ?







*FACE*
Estee Lauder Double Wear in Sand mixed with Maybelline Super Stay in Nude
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth SKin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Loreal True Match Super Blendable Blush in ?
Lorac Perfectly Lit Luminous

*EYES*
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Mac Lingering
Lorac Perfectly Lit Luminous
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Whipped & Surburbia
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

*LIPS*
Rimmel lipstick in Pink Champagne 11
Mac lip liner in Boldly Bare
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 02

*BRUSHES*

Thanks for reading/watching!

Happy Thursday!

Sam

xxxx