SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The First Time I Wore Makeup.....

Hi My Loves!!!

I remember the first time I ever wore make up. I was in 4th grade and it was Halloween. I was dressing up as a saloon girl to go trick or treating and my Mom asked me if I wanted her to put some makeup on me seeing as it was Halloween.

I remember feeling so grown up and pretty. I remember my friend (who was a boy) said WOW you look pretty and different. I felt good. 


It's funny that at the age of 8 or 9, makeup made me feel different and prettier. I didn't wear makeup again until I was about 13 but I will never forget that first time my Mom applied my makeup and how I felt. Once I started at 13 I was hooked and up until only recently after having Lily did I stop wearing makeup on a daily basis. It was always that little something to make me feel a little better about myself. It's funny how something so simple like makeup can make someone feel so much more confident and pretty. I'm pretty comfortable to wear no makeup nowadays but I remember when I wouldn't even leave the house to take Moo for a walk without it haha!! Oh how things change when you have kids :)

When was the first time you wore makeup? How did it make you feel?

Thanks for reading!