SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 25, 2013

OOTD: Crazy for Coral!

Hi My Loves!!

I have another OOTD post for you today! Whoa baby... two OOTD posts in one week!! CRAZY!!! :)

Here's what I'm wearing today:



 Lysse The New Skinny in Coral Leggings Link!
Lysse White Peplum Top: Link!
Fresh Produce White Cardigan: (my friend gave it to me so I don't know where it's from)
David & Young Coral Scarf Link!
Rose Gold Love Earrings Link!
Zigisoho Coral Studded Flats Link!

Can I just say how much I LOVE this peplum top and coral leggings. I went to gymnastics today and 3 of the Mom's and the teacher instantly asked where I got my top and pants and how cute they were.... way to feel snazzy!! I was pretty excited :) Haha!

Can't forget the babies outfits too!! I figured we would all be cutesy and match.... so we all wore some sort of coral and the Mom's noticed that too :)


Phoenix's OOTD:
T Shirt: Target
Old Navy Sweats
Car: Target :)

Lily's OOTD:
Vintage Cardigan
Top: Gap
Leggings: Early Days (Is that Primark?? They were a gift form my cousin who lives in England)

So there is a breakdown of what I'm wearing today :) I must say I felt rather delightful in my coral outfit today. Those flats are super comfy too. I might have to pick me up some more colors because it's hard to find comfy flats!!!

Thanks for reading and incase you missed my latest video:

I show you how to do a romantic bridal makeup, hair and nails.....



And I have a super fun blog post tomorrow, as well as a highly requested video going up first thing in the morning on my channel too!