SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

OOTD: Leopard & Nude!

Hi My Loves!!!

I'm loving all of my new Spring Accessories that I recently picked up so I thought I would share how I wore them today. It's been a super long time since I did an OOTD post! We went to playgroup today so I figured I had a chance to wear them :)


Here's a breakdown of everything I'm wearing today....

 MEK Denim Jeans (Buckle)
Liz Lange Maternity White Long Sleeve Top (Target)
Steve Madden Nude Belt (TJ Maxx)
KL Collection Robbie Cheetah Infinity Scarf Link!
Wanted Jewel Rose Nude Studded Flats Link!
Nails: Sation "Of Corset I'll Call You" Link!

And incase you are wondering.... my iPad case is by Rock Link! 

I didn't wear any makeup today and my hair is day old from curling it yesterday with my NuMe Curling Wand 25mm.

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments on this picture I posted this morning on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook :) A few of you asked where each thing was from so I figured I would just post it on here incase you wanted the items yourself :) 

I'm thinking about doing a Life Updates kind of video.... letting you know about the latest news and bits and bobs that's going on. Is that something you would be interested in?? I also really want to do the Draw My Life Tag... just trying to find the time to remember everything that's happened in my life and then write it down and then draw it while filming it, makes me think oh nevermind haha!!! That's a lot of work!!! 

Incase you missed my latest video..... I got a bunch of new Spring goodies!! 


Hope you are all having a lovely week so far!

Thanks for watching/reading :)