SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tortellini Soup!

Hi My Loves!!!

So while I was at my friends house the other day I had her AMAZING Tortellini Soup for lunch. She was super sweet and said I could share her recipe on my blog so here you guys go. It was one of the yummiest soups ever!



 Add the onion, carrots and garlic to the pot with some olive oil and cook on medium-high until transparent.
 Add the rest of ingredients and bring to a boil and then let simmer for as long as you like (she did it for an hour and a half and it was so delicious)
* When it says (last 10) that means add it in the last 10 minutes before you serve :) 
Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese or cheddar cheese and there you go!

Hope you like it, please let me know if you do make it. It was seriously amazing.

P.S.... how nice is her countertop??? I love it!! Haha..... (that's when you know you are a grown up... when you are jealous of people's counters)

Thanks for reading :)