SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 31, 2012

Nails and Makeup for the New Year!!

Hi My Loves!!!!

I got a chance to paint my nails.... it had been a couple of weeks of me planning to paint them and never getting a chance haha! My toes are bare but hey it's winter :) My current favorite color is mint and this color is so close to my favorite crayon that I color with when Phoenix and I color, so I thought it was perfect! 


I used the Maybelline Color Show nail polish in Green With Envy 320 with O.P.I. Teenage Dream on the tips. I've been loving this Sally Hansen nail hardener as well. One of my lovely twitter buddies (thanks Holly) recommended it a while back and I've been using it ever since.  It keeps your nails nice and strong and healthy and woks great as a base.





So there's my nails :) All sparkly and ready for the new year :) 


Jay also did a beautiful makeup tutorial for you guys to start off the new year with.... 
I hope you like it :)

WATCH IT HERE:















*FACE*
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in 150 Classic Ivory w/ F88
Make Up Forever Camoflauge Concealer Palette in Light w/ P88
Physicians Formula Baked Tan w/ F40
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush w/ F10
MAC Studio Finish Face Powder in Gold w/ F25

*EYES*
Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown
Urban Decay Vice Palette e/s in Provocateur, Noise & Firebird
Avon Super Shock
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
BH Cosmetics lip liner in Raspberry
MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed

*BRUSHES*

Happy New Years Eve loves!!!

 Be safe and have fun tonight..... we will be home but I'm sure we will be awake :) 

Thanks for reading/watching!