SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Spring Sales | Topshop, Chicwish & River Island

March is almost over guys! Where has this month gone? It snuck by me really fast! I'm going to share some of my favorites from these Spring sales, from Chicwish, River Island & Topshop. They're having some great sales so take advantage! I shared a few shoes that are so adorable and would go beautifully with some of the very feminine skirts from Chicwish. I tried to feature as many Spring pieces as possible, while still thinking about those of you, like me, who may still be freezing in cold weather, even though it's officially Spring. I hope you enjoy my choices. 



Click on any image for details.


Offering 25% off plus an extra 10% off a $70+ order with code STE 10




Up to 50% off



Up to 50% off



Have a great rest of your week!

Here's my latest video sharing some really fabulous pieces from Target.