SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 15, 2018

ITSJUDYTIME LAUNCHES NEW MAKEUP BAGS AT WALGREENS!

Happy Thursday! The week is almost over so I'm happy about that, because we have a super fun sleepover with Lily's friend tomorrow. We're going to be doing some baking, we have our tent set up with lots of cozy blankets and pillows and enough stuffed animals for a whole class of kids lol. It's been snowing like crazy here and we're supposed to be getting 1-2 feet of snow through till Saturday, so it's the perfect weekend to stay cozy inside. 

I'm really excited because today I'm sharing my thoughts on the full collection of my sweet friend ItsJudyTime's new collection of cosmetic bags at Walgreens. It just went live, so be sure to go and check out these gorgeous bags and let me know which one is your favorite! Judy is so sweet and has been my friend for quite a few years now. I'm so happy and proud of her and I can't wait for you guys to see how well she's done designing these bags!


Watch my review here:

Shop the makeup and accessories I'm wearing here:

I hope you are all staying warm and have a wonderful weekend! Who watched the This Is Us finale? I was sitting there with tears streaming down my dang face.... and ended up with a tight throat from holding in big sobs. They really left us hanging didn't they???