SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 25, 2018

TARGET BOGO SHOES & SWIMWEAR for the WHOLE Family!!

Happy Sunday!

I am so excited (and slightly perturbed because I literally just bought a bunch of shoes full price) that Target is offering BOGO on shoes and swimwear for the whole family! If you're not familiar with what BOGO means, it's buy one, get one 1/2 off, which can work out to be quite a big savings! YAY! 

So I've rounded up my favorites for the whole family! I've included my favorite women's swimwear & shoes, as well my favorites for girls, boys and men! I've also included the current shoes I own from Target that I just recently picked up, that I'm OBSESSING over!! I hope you enjoy my choices!

Don't forget, you can click on any of these images to shop that particular item.

BOGO WOMENS SWIMWEAR




BOGO GIRLS SWIMWEAR




BOGO BOYS SWIMWEAR




BOGO MENS SWIMWEAR



BOGO SHOES I CURRENTLY OWN AND LOVE




BOGO SHOES I DON'T OWN BUT WANT



BOGO GIRLS SHOES




BOGO BOYS SHOES



BOGO MENS SHOES



I hope you take advantage of these sales! Let me know what you pick up! You can tag me on Instagram at @samschuerman.



Watch my Target Spring Fashion haul here:

Love you guys!! Enjoy your week.