SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#ToddlerTuesday: Walkin' In The Woods

Hi My Loves!!

So I've been trying to get out walking in the mornings every morning for about an hour. I just feel like I need to get some sort of exercise and I'm not the gym sort anymore and honestly walking in the very start of your day, when the air is fresh and we all go together really helps to start the day off right and clear my head. Tonight we decided to take an evening walk as well. The weather has been getting cooler and it's so nice to just let the kids run around and get their beans out before bed. 

Here's some cute pictures Jay got of them while we were out there. 

Sweatshirt: Old Navy



 This was my bunny when I was a baby. I love passing my things down to Lily. It makes me so happy when she loves them as much as I did ;)

Coat: TJMaxx // Leggings: Target // Dress: FabKids // Shoes: Stride Rite

 She loves this coat. It never matches anything but she says it's so soft haha!



Thanks for reading guys! Can you start to feel the beginning of Fall coming? This morning when I woke up it was pretty chilly outside. I am SO excited for Fall!! Chunky sweaters and boots.... YES PLEASE :)

Here's our latest vlog:

And here's my latest video:
 
Love,

Sam
xx