SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 17, 2015

DIY Disney INSIDE OUT Party Favors

Hi My Loves!!

Lily turned three over the weekend and we had an Inside Out party for her because she LOVES that movie. I couldn't find any loot/goodie bags for party favors for her friends who came to the party so I decided to make my own. 



I picked up 3 different colored bags from the dollar store. I got yellow (Joy), blue (Sadness) and purple (Fear) in packs of 3 for $1 each. 
 

 I got these little cards out of an Inside Out reading book I picked up for the kids at Target. Then I just taped them on the backside to the front of the bags. 





 

After that we wrote the kids names on the bags and added their surprises :)
EASY PEASY! The kids helped me stick on the characters and they had a blast. SO it's a fun project to do with the kids and it's very cute too.






 Please share on Pinterest or Facebook if you know someone who is looking for Inside Out party ideas. Or save it for your little one's special day :)

Thanks!

Here's the party vlog:
Here's us making these bags:

Sam
xx