SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 17, 2013

OOTD & FOTD: Red Flannel!

Hi My Loves!!

You guys seem to have been liking my OOTD posts so here's another one for you :) Yesterday we were going to go to a holiday show (unfortunately the parking lots was completely full) so we will hopefully go today :) Anyway, Lily, Phoenix and I decided to get festive in red :) 

I'm just loving flannel. The beauty of this shirt is that it's actually a sheer material so if you live in a place that's not colod like it is where we are, you can still rock the flannel for Fall/Winter and not be sweating your booty off in a traditional flannel material.

Converse One Star Skinny Pants: Target // White Long Sleeve: Old Navy // Red Flannel Sheer: TJ Maxx 

Bracelet: Judith Ripka (similar one here) // Earrings: Gift // Ring: Gift // Necklace: Plndr

 Anchorage Boots: Just Fab //  Bird Scarf: Yellow Plum // Purse: Under One Sky Two Tone Satchel


FACE:

EYES:
Jane Cream Shadow ~ Copper Shine
Jane Eye Shadow ~ Clay (crease)
Makeup Geek e/s ~ Brown Sugar

LIPS:

Hope you liked my outfit ;) I do have a hair tutorial coming next week for my hair and for those who have asked, that is my real hair... not extensions. Can you believe how long it's gotten?? It's crazy!!

Enjoy your Sunday!