SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 21, 2013

OOTD & FOTD: Sister Movie Date!

Hi My Loves!!!

My sister and I went and had a girly movie date. She asked me if I wanted to go and see "About Time" with her ( I didn't actually even know what it was about haha) but I said yes. I hardly get a chance to have girly time with my sister without the babies, so it was nice to have some sissy movie time. The movie was amazing and we had so much fun just sitting there in the theater, crying and sniffling like babies.

She raided my closet and here's what we wore.


Baby Sistor's Outfit: Champion Capri Yoga Pants // Romesha Boots // Wyldehart Lace Inset Striped Sweatshirt // Under One Sky Two Tone Satchel


Here we are in the theater with our duck faces :)



FACE:

EYES:
Jane Cream Shadow ~ Polished Pewter
Makeup Geek e/s ~ Shimma Shimma
MAC Light Touch Pressed Pigment
Em Michelle Phan Waterliner ~ Black Knight

LIPS:
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Crayon ~ Hot Damn

What movies have you seen lately that you loved?

Thanks for reading :)



I was given the opportunity to test out Glam’s new Shoppable Instagram feature by shopping for looks at Nordstrom’s. Buy my items here…

Compensation was provided by Glam Media