SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 17, 2013

OOTD & FOTD: I'm Blue.....

Hi My Loves!!!

Another blog post OOTD from today's outfit and makeup :) I'm on a roll eh?? We went to the Holiday & Food Fair and it was a tad windy out so I pulled out my favorite military jacket. I just love this jacket. It's so cute and the perfect warmth for days when it's windy and cold but not absolutely freezing. Soon enough I'll be pulling out my huge puffy coat that makes me look like a cinnamon marshmallow. And yes, I am a LOVER of fluffy "Ugg" type boots. They are comfy, warm and easy to walk in when you are walking around carrying a baby :)

Here's what I wore: 
(If you are wondering why the door is always open in the pictures, it lets light in so that you can see my pants better haha)

Pants: Old Navy Rockstar Skinny Jeans // Black Top: Sam's Club // Navy Military Jacket: American Eagle (similar one here) // Anchorage Boots: Just Fab // Scarf: Ross


Skull Bracelet: ShopMavenLA // Earrings & Necklace: Plndr // Bracelet: BaubleBar


FACE:

EYES:

LIPS:

Thanks so much for reading :) I have a very fun day planned tomorrow and I'll be sure to post what I wear!

Have a great week!