SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 21, 2017

My Mom's Birthday Celebration

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend. Today was my Mom's birthday, so in honor of her, we went to one of her favorite places to go when we were little, Apple Hill. We spent the day at a gorgeous winery and had a lovely lunch and I know my Mom would have loved it. 




We all had such a great time. She loved lavender and the whole patio was surrounded by lavender and pretty flowers. We even saw a hummingbird right when we got there! It was the perfect way to spend the day.




Then we went over to one of the kids favorite apple orchards at Apple Hill and had apple donuts and apple cider, which was delicious. They have this amazing section for kids and it's like a whole mini village. It's so adorable and the kids love it!


We always like to end her birthday by sending off flowers into the lake for her. The kids love doing it and they actually remembered it from last year, which I thought was really sweet. So this year, they picked pink roses and we put them in the water for my Mom. I hope this will be a tradition that they will look back on with fond memories.



So that's how we spent my Mom's birthday. It was a really lovely day and I'm so very lucky to have spent it with my most favorite people. Hopefully your Monday was awesome too! 

I also have a new video up on my channel, so be sure to head on over and see the super cute things I share in it!


Shop my video:

Thanks for reading.