SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 13, 2017

30% off Cat & Jack at Target | Back to School Sales

* I am a Target affiliate and if you choose to click the links in this blog post, I do make a small commission from any sales. Thank you!!

Happy Sunday!

This last week I started back to school shopping :) Yes, it's that time already!! But I was a little premature, because while I did get some great deals.... today, through the 19th of August, Target has Cat & Jack t shirts for 30% off!!! So be sure to stock up on t shirts this week and save yourself some moolah!!!

Here's the link to shop all Cat & Jack t shirts!!

Here's a few of my favorites:


They are also offering Women's Shoes Buy One Get One 50% off 8/13 - 8/19 so while you're shopping for the kids.. maybe grab yourself some cute new booties for Fall!

CLICK HERE to shop Women's Shoes!!

Here's my top 3 choices for Fall Booties:

Women's Basil Cut Out Buckle Booties Mossimo Supply Co.™





Women's Journee Collection Viv Faux Leather Fringe Booties




Women's Journee Collection Miley Faux Suede Booties



Ok guys! There's a few deals for you from Target! I hope you found this helpful and have fun back to school shopping!