SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Light After The Darkness….

Hi My Loves!!!

We had another storm today. Luckily it was harmless. Just heavy rain, thunder and lightning. As long as there's no hail… I'm good ;) Anyway, the sky was so beautiful during and after the storm and I love cool clouds and a beautiful sky, so I snapped a couple of pictures with my Lumia :)

There's just something about this picture that seems heavenly. The rays of light peeking through the top, trying to break through the dark clouds. It's so beautiful. 

After the darkest storms, always come the most beautiful rays of light. 


The sky reminds me of my high school year book quote:


This quote got me through a lot of hard times during my teenage years. It has a special meaning to me and I have often remembered it in all types of different troubled times in my life. I wanted to share it with you, incase you haven't see it before. I hope it helps you as much as it helped me after I lost my Mom. Sorry I got all sentimental on you for a minute there :)

This picture was during the storm over to the side of it. The dark clouds over the pastel sky are so pretty. 



How cool are these clouds? Makes me want smores!!! Haha!



Super quick blog post but sometimes you just have to share the things that touched you in some way :)

Thanks for reading! Hope you are having a good week.

Sam
xx