SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 13, 2013

Wishing I Was Here...

Hi My Loves....

I'm not a winter person. Never have been, never will. I do love the holidays but I'm not one for cold. Lately, with this very cold weather I've been finding myself dreaming of warmth, sun and lazy days on the beach :) If you are like me and you need a little virtual suncation, then relax and take a little look at these delightful pictures of our summer trip. We had so much fun in my hometown of South Lake Tahoe. I'm a beach baby and this was one of my very favorite days while we were there.


Lily and Phoenix had so much fun playing in the water and sand. It was so nice to watch them enjoy something that I grew up loving so much. 



Such a special moment with Phoenix and Uncle Brad playing at the park, with the beautiful lake behind. Daddy and Lily just chillin' in the grass. I love this picture.



This is one of my favorites of Brad and Phoenix.


The beautiful sunsets of Tahoe are just dreamy :)


Taking the kids for their first bike ride was so much fun!


This was such a beautiful day. It had just started to rain when we took this picture and the colors look so beautiful.


My favorite picture of all is this one. The most important thing in life is family and to be able to have such a great one..... I am truly blessed.


Hope you had fun looking back at our Summer vacation back to my hometown. It's funny how much you miss the place you grew up in as you get older. I suppose I never really appreciated it's beauty when I was young and used to it. Now that I'm not there, I find myself missing it more and more.....

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend :)