SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Sparkle" Your Tree!

Hi My Loves!!!

I was at Target the other day doing some Christmas shopping for the kiddies and couldn't help but stop when I saw the adorable Christmas tree ornaments they had. You all know Target is my favorite store for home goods. Whenever I go into that store, I'm bound to find something amazing for our home decor.

So I'm going to show you the fabulous ornaments that caught my eye :) Enjoy!

This owl had sparkles that caught the eye so beautifully!


This is the section that I found all of these ornaments. They had so many cute ones to choose from!


This bird cage is a fun take on a snow globe.


A very forest friendly Santa. Reminds me of "The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe"



You know me and my love for anything birds ;)


"Who's" There?? :)


This star is so pretty ;)


I loved this big baubles. I just loves sparkles on a Christmas tree and I'm loving the natural tones on the tree this year ;)


Here's a little peek at our tree. The owl and sparkly pine cones are my very favorites.


What are you loving on your tree this year?

Thanks so much for reading :)