SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day & Lily's 8 Month's Old!

Hi My Loves!!!

First of all I wanted to say......


We hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day spent with your most precious people :) Being a Mom is the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced and I'm so truly blessed to have my babies.

Also.... Lily's 8 months old today too!!! So Happy 8 Month Birthday to Lily Bug! In honor of her 8 month birthday I thought it was a perfect opportunity to do a blog post all about her cuteness...

Lily wanted to show off her new goodies from Sassy and Sweet Bowtique. These are seriously so cute and the tutu and matching headband shown below has got to be my favorite ;) What a little beauty Lily looks in this picture!! Especially with her tongue out haha!!!




Here's everything I got. They all fit super nice and comfy on her head and have a nice felt material on the back of the bow that lays on her head so there is nothing uncomfortable on her head :) 
(Most important thing to me)


This is is for the 4th of July.... festive!!!




This tutu is "tutu" cute :) You can expect her to be wearing this on our upcoming vacation for sure!! Lily's going to be a little fashionista in California!





I thought these were just way too cute not to share with all of you. I know many of you have little girls or baby girls and I must admit they look pretty cute with a headband and tutu on :)

Don't forget to check out her Facebook page and "like" it.... tell her I sent you!

Thanks for reading!!

Here's my latest video!!