SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Future's So BRIGHT, I Gotta Wear SHADES!

Hi My Loves!!!

This is how to keep a toddler happy while shopping.....


We try on a bunch of sunglasses and look in the mirror and say, "I LOOK GOOD!" Haha!! Phoenix loves trying on sunglasses, if only we could actually keep them on him. He just likes taking them on and off at the moment :) 


He picked all of these out himself and his favorite were the blue ones. Upside down is the new trend DON'TCHA KNOWWWWW????


Love how he is rocking the Old Navy hoodie at Old Navy.

And while we were checking out I happened to be wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch shirt and the young guy at the register asked me if I had hear about the latest drama with that company. I had no clue why he brought it up until I looked down at my shirt haha! He said he had already donated all of him Abercrombie clothes and would never step foot in the store again.

What's your take on it??

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Thanks so much for watching!!

Here's my latest video: