SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is Here: Soft Purples & Bold Pink Lips!

Hi My Loves!!

Spring is here and I am so ready for it (even though it's still cold where we are)......
Spring is one of my favorite seasons with all of the beautiful flowers blooming and birds chirping. This makeup look was inspired by the flowers my Mom used to have in our garden when I was little. She was an amazing gardener (not like me) and I used to love helping her with all the flowers. 

My favorite were the pink snapdragons (I loved making their mouths open) and the light purple pansies. They were all over our garden.



Watch the tutorial here:









*FACE*
Estee Lauder Double Wear in Sand
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush in Flaunt
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous

*EYES*
Mac Paint Bare Canvas
Mac Lingering
Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow Quad The Dream Sequence
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip liner in Raspberry
Mac Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

*BRUSHES*

I was trying to find a cute dress to go with my makeup look but every dress I found that had the colors, was a bit too busy for my liking. I did find these ones though! I love how feminine and pretty they are. I used to wear strapless dresses all the time but I don't think it would be so safe to wear now that I have a baby and another on the way :) My boob might pop out to say hello to everyone, while holding my little man :) It's still super cute though!!


I love how the shoulder on this one is. It's dressy yet casual. I love the color and how it's kind of grecian goddess like.



This is one of my favorite colors for the spring. I'm actually wearing the same color pj top as I write this! LOL.....
Now if I could just have her hair length (yes, I'm totally regretting cutting it, like I always do)


Thanks for reading/watching!

What's your favorite season and why?

Happy Spring!!! 

Sam

xxxx