SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Top 5 Winter Coats!

Where we live, Winter is here. It's snowy and cold and the perfect time for a cozy coat. NORDSTROM.com is having their Fall sale right now, so if you need a new coat, then you should take a peek and these beauty's that I have picked out for my Top 5 Winter Coats.

 
 
This comes in Black, Khaki, Cream & Navy


I love the shape of this coat and the way it still hugs the curves and has such a feminine silhouette. The buttons are so pretty as well. This comes in Black, Ivory & Burgundy. This would be perfect for a night out of holiday party.


The color of this one is so perfect for the Fall & Winter and the shape really accentuates the waist. Such a classic, gorgeous piece. It comes in Black & Merlot.

This coat looks so warm and cozy, perfect for if you will spending time outside in the cold. If it snows where you live this is the perfect option for staying warm and dry, while still looking chic.

I saved my favorite for last. Pale pink with gold buttons?? OMG YES!! I need to just hang this up in my filming room to match with my background haha! LOVE IT!! I NEED this one! :) 

Hope you like my Top 5 Winter Coats. Be sure to check out NORDSTROM.com sale to save on these coats and many more! 

Thanks for reading!

Sam
xx