SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#WhatsNewWednesday: Spring Home Decor

Hi My Loves!!!

The other day my sister and I went to Target (for what I can't remember now) but it was very nice having a look around at all of the new things. I snapped a few pictures of some of the new home decor they had out. They had some super cute things in there so if you haven't been to Target in a while, then head on over and check it out!!

Here's what made my heart smile :)


My Dad, Aunt and Nanny call me darling, so this was automatically pulling at my heart. I love anything to do with love. That's why we are here... to love one another. So when I saw this, I thought it was so sweet. Maybe something to put over the bed in your master bedroom or even over your kids beds :)


This little nightstand is so chic. White and mirror just goes so well together and I love the criss cross for the legs. $69.99 isn't too bad of a price really. It's pretty darn cute :)


I love these little topiaries (is that what they are called?).... they just remind me of a really snazzy house in L.A. or something. Not that I've ever been to one but that's what I think of.


You guys know my obsession for white. I love the clean, fresh look it gives in the home. These are so perfect for a little pick me up on a table or dresser.


Here's another inspirational canvas. Sometimes we forget to look around at everything beautiful that surrounds us. We get caught up in the daily stresses of life, that we don't stop and take time to smell the roses or see that life is beauty full :)


I thought that this picture was super cute for a child's bedroom. It's so cute and whimsical. 


They're newest collection out at Target is so bright and colorful, perfect for adding a pop of color and fun for Spring to your home. I loved this coral storage bench. It just screams Spring!


There's nothing better than walking in your house after a nice Spring day outside and then smelling flowers inside too. These Glade Plug In Lift Off's in White Tea & Magnolia are my current obsession. You NEED to get them. They are limited so if you see them, pick up a bunch. You will not be disappointed! It smells like you have fresh flowers all around your home. I also saw them at Sam's Club too. You got a pack of 6 plus the holder for $9.30. BEST SCENT EVER!


Those are the things I'm loving for Spring for the home right now. If you don't normally shop at Target, you really should go and take a peek. I'm obsessed with Target because ours is never busy so it's an easy place to shop when you have toddlers and they always have the cutest stuff! Plus my red card 5% discount makes it even better. 

Thanks so much for reading :)