SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

PLEASE READ AND SHARE! This is important!

Hey Guys. So this morning I'm freaking out because I went to upload our daily vlog and our channel is just gone. I can't log into it. It show I don't even have a channel with that log in and it has no subscribers. But yet the channel is still showing as being there and you guys can go and watch the videos. I just can't log in to it on my end. It just disappeared. So I'm trying to get a hold on people through my network to try and figure out what the heck is going on but at the moment it's just gone. So i'm super stressed out and keeping my fingers crossed it's just some wierd glitch and it will pop up any minute. We have tried everything to try and find it. So for now I'm going to upload the vlog onto my mommy channel. If you know friends that watch us, please tell them or share on Twitter, Facebook & IG. I will make a post everywhere as well. I'm so worried that our channel is just gone :( Please subscribe to my mommy channel to get notified when the vlog is up. I'm so sorry this is such a mess guys. I'm so confused as to what the heck is going on. http://www.youtube.com/samschuerman