SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

#ToddlerTuesday: OOTD at the Highschool

Hi My Loves!!

I want to start doing #ToddlerTuesday here on my blog featuring the kids and whatever it is that floats my boat that week. Today's is going to be their OOTD. Last week we did some filming for an outfit video for me but I took these pictures of the kids because they looked so cute.

 
Shirt: Osh Kosh // Shorts: Old Navy // Shoes: FabKids



Pink dress: Crazy8 // Gold sandals: Crazy8 // Purse: A Store in Virginia City

Phoenix changed his shoes because he's currently obsessed with his Stride Rite sandals lol. He want's to wear them all the time.


Aren't they so cute? Our high school got a makeover and it looks amazing! I can't wait for you guys to see the video soon that I filmed there. I've been working my booty off on it!

Watch the vlog for this day:

 

Thanks for reading ;)

Sam
xx