SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Memebox Products & Swatches!

Hi My Loves!!!

I am so excited to announce my collaboration with Memebox on my very own Memebox that I got to design ;) I was so excited when they asked me to collaborate with them, as I have been getting Memebox for a while now and have always been impressed in the past. I was able to go online to their website and carefully pick out products that I wanted to feature in the box for you and myself to enjoy. I hope you like the items I chose, just as much as I do!
Be sure to order quickly before it gets sold out!
This box is $23 + shipping and it comes with 9 full size products :)

Below are pictures of all of the products in the box as well as swatches. Be sure to watch my video for more detailed descriptions of each product.











































I have all three pigments on my eyes :) 










I just wanted to make a quick note to thank all of you for supporting me and watching throughout the years. If it wasn't for each and every one of you watching, subscribing and sharing my videos, I wouldn't be able to have these kind of opportunities. I really appreciate you so much and thank you for your love and support! If you do decide to purchase my box, please post a picture on my Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. I would love to know your thoughts. Also if you do post a review on your blog or You Tube, please tweet me the link! I would be happy to retweet :)

Thanks again so much to all of you and to Memebox for this opportunity. To be able to do this, is really exciting and makes me feel special :)

Sam 
xx