SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Makeup Geek Blush First Impressions & Swatches!

Hi My Loves!!

I have a review for you today on the Makeup Geek blushes. I have heard so many amazing things about these. They have a nice range of colors, however the unfortunate part is that most of the colors are out of stock. I'm hoping they will be in stock soon because there are some gorgeous colors! These are very affordable at $12.99 for the compacts and $9.99 for the pans. You can purchase the palette to hold the pans separately for $20.00.

GET YOURS HERE!

These blushes are cruelty, paraben and talc free as well.

Watch my Review!
http://www.youtube.com/samanthaschuerman

Here's the colors that I chose. The packaging is simple. I like the fact that it's clear on top so you can see the color without having to open it. The color is labeled on the back and it's easy to open.

TOP: Love Affair, Hanky Panky, Honeymoon
BOTTOM: Infatuation & Smitten

These blushes are smooth and pigmented. There are a few that stand out to me more than others. The Honeymoon is so beautiful and sparkly. It swatches so nicely. It's my favorite out of them all. Hanky Panky is so pretty as well, if you like a cool toned pink. They are all really nice though. Great quality for an affordable price. 


Love Affair ~ Intense pink, coral. 

Infatuation ~ Medium matte terracotta.

Hanky Panky ~ Medium Rosy Pink

Smitten ~ Pale creamy apricot.

Honeymoon ~ Light pink with mauve undertones and silver flecks.


Honeymoon is my FAVE!!!

From Left to Right: Love Affair, Hanky Panky, Infatuated, Smitten & Honeymoon

Flash.

No Flash.

Don't forget to check out the video for my full review!

Thanks for watching/reading :) 

Sam
xx