SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Top 10 Makeup Products of Life!!!



I have been thinking of ideas for people who are wanting to get themselves some things for the holiday or gifts for others and what they should spend the money on..... what's worth getting? So I came up with my top 10 products of life.... these are products that are my favorite, most reached for products that I would be soooooooo distressed if I didn't have. Products that if I could only pick 10 to have, these would be it :) They are pretty snazzy and I recommend them to everyone!

Hope this helps ;)

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup in Sand

Sigma Flat Top Kabuki F80 Foundation Brush

Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer

Lioele Jewel Mix Marble Blusher

MAC Studio Finish Face Powder in Gold

MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering

Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions Mascara in Black

MAC Reflects Pearl

MAC Dazzleglass in Jingle Jangle

MAC Lip Liners in In Synch & Boldly Bare

Thanks for reading/watching!

Sam

xxx