SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How To Get A Flawless Face!!!


 Hi My Loves!!! SO I have had so many people been commenting about my foundation lately and asking what I am currently using. I have been using this now for just a little over a week and I love it so far :) It covers everything I need to cover but looks like "skin" instead of make up :)

Hope this helps!!!

Nail Polish: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro 350 Violet Metal
Earrings: Made With Luv Design Feather Earrings




FACE:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation 180 Sand Beige (a tad too light for me but it's all I have right now) w/Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush
Estee Lauder Double Wear in Tawny (for quagmire) w/ Sedona Lace Tiny little brush
Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer w/ Sedona Lace Angled Contour
Physicians Formula Baked Tan bronzer w/ Sigma Extravaganza Body Brush B05
Mac Studio Finish Face Powder in Gold w/ Mac Stippling 188 brush

EYES:
Mac Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering

LIPS:
I used a really luscious lip butter I got from my friend in Australia but I cant remember what its called :)

Thanks so much for watching/reading!!

Sam

xxx