SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Laynie Bug Designs Hair Flowers!

I absolutely LOVE these flowers! They are so well made, so cute and make any hairstyle look LUSCIOUS!!!  Thanks you again Melissa so much for sending me these flowers! You are so talented :)

10% of all proceeds goes to a different charity each month and this month she is donating 20% of all proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure :) She is so sweet!

These would also be perfect for the upcoming prom! Such a cute way to accessorize your dress! And affordable too :) I think she also just did some Easter headbands :) FESTIVE!

Get Your Hair Flowers Here! CLICK ME! :)

Here are a few pictures of me wearing a couple of the pieces that she sent me :)


Medium Black Felt 5 Petal Flower with white flower $8




Medium Silver Satin Flower with black beads $12




Medium Hot Pink Satin & Organza $10