SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

10 Items from H&M You Need This Fall.


H&M has just added new arrivals to their site, featuring some gorgeous pieces for Fall. Today I'm sharing my top 10 items that you need! These are pieces that you can mix and match into your own wardrobe, as well as with each other. They are classic pieces with warm tones that will keep you feeling cozy and warm this Fall season. Now who's ready for Pumpkin patches and hot apple cider??



Hover on image to shop! 

1. Faux Fur Coat // 2. Wool Hat // 3. Felted Wool Hat // 4. Knit Turtleneck Sweater // 5. Knit Sweater with Lace // 6. Flared Pants // 7. V-Necked Buttoned Blouse // 8. Wool-blend Coat // 9. Knee-high Boots //     10. Block Heeled Ankle Boots



I hope you like my picks! I'd have to say the faux fur coat is my favorite, as well as those knee high boots! What's your favorite piece here??